Production Diary: Day 7

Editing – 22nd March 2016

Today I put most of my clips onto my timeline. I made the clips cut to the beat as best as possible. I tried to make sure that there was enough footage to last the whole duration of the song and that it was evenly distributed throughout. The bridge in the song is very fast paced and I thought it would be a good idea to have many clips inter-cutting with each other to replicate the beat. I did this by using the splicing tool to cut up my clips into several pieces. I made sure each clip had the same amount of cuts. I then placed one cut of each clip onto the time line. However, I made sure that the clips were on alternate lines as shown below.Screen Shot 2016-03-23 at 14.26.54.png

Screen Shot 2016-03-23 at 14.27.47.png

I then decided to play around with some layering. I thought that to demonstrate what Megan is going through I would have a close up shot of her expression and shows why she feels this way. This can be done by having two clips on top of each other then clicking the opacity button to change the transparency of the image.Screen Shot 2016-03-23 at 14.26.38

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s