Documentary Production: Day 2

Editing 31st October 2016

The first thing I needed for my documentary is a company title. I went onto Photoshop and downloaded a 2 pictures based around TV and film. I arranged them into the way that works best then manipulated the TV roll to flow around the wheel. The opacity was changed and made the pictures have a grainy look. I love the imagery and feel it looks very professional and there is not too much going on.

The text “A Silvester Production”, was originally still and had no movement. But, upon research and comparing mine to other major companies i needed some sort of movement to make it more visual exciting. My logo looks rustic and quite vintage so I thought the text can be typed like a type writer. I did this by playing around with the crop button. YouTube videos were watched to learn the new technique.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s