On to my last panel of my jacket, which is of course silk painting. This is the panel that is quite experimental. When doing my samples I just experimented with folding the silk fabric and placing the dye on. I tried to use the same technique but whether or not it works is a different story! What I did was I folded my fabric in a constentina fold fashion with the help of a fellow textile friend Libby. I asked for her help as it was so hard to fold a slippery fabric and I needed an extra pair of hands! After I folded it I twisted the fabric all the way up and sellotaped it down. Then I picked all sea related colours and dabbed them on. Next lesson I will see if it has worked.