After untying my tye dye and ironing it all out it was time to embroid all over it. As the tye dye created some wonderful patterns I wanted to enhance them. I decided to choose a gold thread as it compliments the blue well and also links in to the rust part of my theme. This was very time consuming to do. It took me around two days to do however, I spent all my frees, break and lunch getting on with it. What I did was I went round the outline of the shapes produced. I make sure I didn’t sew sharp edges as I wanted the idea of it to be free flowing and create movement just like the sea. The outcome was amazing. I didn’t expect it to turn out as it did. Once I have done other panels I feel this one is although quite subtle will really stand out.