After completing my tye-dye, It was time to create the next panel. I found a lot of cotton calico in out scrap fabric bins at school. There was nothing wrong is it so I thought id recycle it and it would also keep the cost down of the production. I cut out enough for 3 panels when I was only making 2 panels from batik. I did this in case it went wrong or I did not like the pattern on a certain part of the batik. Batiking this large amount of fabric took around 2 hours to do. I kept the pattern very loose as I wanted the shapes/swirls to represent the shapes metal creates when it erodes. I made sure some lines were thicker and others thin so it adds more of a unique look.