After dying my fabric I cut out strips and sewed them to a dark blue fabric. Using embroidery thread I hand sewed in vertical lines and added beads along the way. This one is quite abstract and I decided to added strings onto it to give quite a different look to anything else on the market. Green beads were used to represent seaweed and also to tie the garment all together as there are splashes of green throughout the other panels. This panel took around two hours to do but it was really worth it. This panel could only be used at the front otherwise the beads would be either sat on or could scratch up the arms when worn.