Filming/Editing – March 5th 2017
Today, as my box was finally opened, I started to film the contents climbing out of the box. Moving every object was pretty difficult to do as Theres so many different objects its hard to remember if I had moved it or not. Getting the objects to climb out of the box was quite a quick process however and I had some time left over, so I downloaded the footage and started to edit it. I then discovered that the background had fell down which lowered my continuity within the production. So, I filmed the contents climbing out again and it worked perfectly which no background mishaps.